Hit Point

Web Site Counter

16 November 2008

BLOG

i write a blog ,not for hav fun ,not for memory action.
juz for catharsis my feeling via words ..
many of frd complaint that i hardly update this blog.
em... coz i hav another weblog actually ,
seldom to login and update this weblog since few month ago..
sorry for those come and view my blogs here which is no update recently .

emm... recently quite unhappy and woolgather...
alot of trouble and problem...
I admit that I'm pessimism person..
that's y i will thinking negative when ever things for me ..
its normal for me to hide n stay hidden all of my
Seen too much
Case of too many
have been accustomed to anything alone in the face
do not want any sympathy
that's Me

Some people may think I'm proud
I just got used to a person
One of the person do not know how to speak

My world is gray
But I'm not alone
Coz i hav weblog .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

不要那么灰,有希望才有明天嘛。