Hit Point

Web Site Counter

28 November 2008

Black's Friday

Actually ,I have plan to study as well today ...
But i'm not .....i worse the plan ..
Sadly, I have been start watching my animation with my brother again from the moment after I have my breakfast.

As usual i check my weblog , mail box and my friendster acc ...by accident read of from my frd blog , i notice that i been cheat and fool few days ago ....
I not blame anyone ,coz i know even me also like to hide n never public all of my mind in front of new friend .for those are really closed with me only i will take off the masked in front of .
Wat i can't accept is ,i remember i did called and ask about ,but u are premeditated deceit on me.
juz disappointed y can't u juz tell me the true ..
mayb is me too enthusiastic ...

huh...thanks for let me know anyway ...
i know who they are frd for me n who there are not...
thanks for let me learning from tis
As wat my frdster profile "Shoutout" writing......
Everyone is masked... Everyone is scared to be seen...they r masked ...Everyone lie n hides each other...

2 comments:

Tracy诗云 said...

不要不开心了!
我来到KL才明白,很多人都是虚伪的,
不过,很开心认识快乐家族的每一个成员,
跟快乐家族的人在一次,我会做回我自己,
我会呈现出最自然的tracy~

wayson,我真的很舍不得你:(

Unknown said...

Hi, 1st time visit here... Anyway, always be happy oh~!